Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Robin Hood

I just saw the trailer of Robin Hood from YouTube and it really got my heart pumping. I have watched Gladiator countless times and I am really excited to see Russel Crowe and Ridley Scott work together on an epic again. I've always loved Robin Hood (laughed at Kevin Costner's version, watched the cartoon series and endless stage plays) but I haven't seen a production in a more serious tone, discussing the real story behind the legend. So even if it won't be released til May 2010, I am already starting to count the days! Meanwhile, here's another look at the trailer:



Oh, and I can't see any green tights around. That's a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger