Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I know, I know, I've been such a bad blogger lately. Actually, I haven't been a blogger at all for quite some time. Just been really busy traveling (work :( not leisure) and getting sick (cough, cough). I haven' even had that much time to even browse the web...

Anyway! I just want to say hi to all of you and remind you that I haven't abandoned you my lovelies! I'll try to put in scheduled posts when I get even a short free time. For those looking for me and wondering what has happened to me, thanks so much for the concern!

For the mean time, tell me what you think of this African Sunset necklace that a friend of mine is planning to buy over at Need Supply. I think it's gorge! Plus you can buy the striped wedges from my previous post there too. Check it out!

Miss you all!

xoxo,
Andy

(via Need Supply)

13 comments:

  1. I like the necklace! So simple, yet it is very detailed =)

    mystique-glamour

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is stunning. I think it's something really special.

    As for everything going on in your life, glad to hear things are well, even if they're busy. Can't wait for you to be back regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we missed you here!
    welcome back!!!!

    XOXO

    Carmen
    buscut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Andy!! We've missed you!!
    Take your time getting back in the groove of things & nursing yourself back to tip-top health!!
    And we'll all be here, waiting and anxious, for your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not much of a jewelry-type but this necklace i definitely LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I love those shoes but I was getting tired of looking at them. Lovely necklace instead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This necklace is SO pretty. I hope you're feeling okay and are taking care of yourself, dear! Welcome back!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger