Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly, one of the most amazing stores in the world, is selling its exclusive collection of unique and vintage clothing. The store, which is about 3,000 square feet of clothing and accessories, is owned by the lovely Patricia O' Donnell, a 65-year old thrift addict and fashion enthusiast. Words cannot describe her collection and I believe even her feelings over having to part with a lifetime's worth of beautiful finds. Check some of them out:







Ms. O' Donell notes, "I get such enjoyment helping people play "dress-up". Again, real life has jumped up and bit me and I am losing my home & the store if I don't part with my collection... This has been a labor of love for me, and only a true vintage clothing collector could understand that."

"I am trying to appeal to someone or even an existing business that wants to expand their inventory. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone that has ever wanted to own an authentic vintage clothing collection or open their own boutique," she added.


Aww, this is so calling out for me!!! If I'm not so poor at the moment, I would definitely buy everything from her. But alas, I am. Check out the story here and view more of the collection here.

Oh, and please pass to your friends!!

(Photos via Buy Madame Butterfly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger