Monday, February 1, 2010

Awards night

Before I go to bed, I would like to say that I am so happy and grateful to be presented with these awards:

I am so, so, so glad that people do love reading my blog and even take the time to present me with such recognition. I so feel like I'm in the Grammy's and that I'm tied with The Black Eyed Peas with three awards. Yay!

Thanks to Shellbell of Chapped Lips and All and Alicia of Curious Catchall for these awards! I'm actually returning the honors to you both! Also, I would love to pass it to all the blogs that I follow, but that's quite a lot so I'd just name some. Here they are:

Fit to be Seen
A Cup of Jo
What Anna Loves
SeeSaw Designs
Cocamia
District of Chic
The English Muffin Blog
In Between Dreams
Pretty. Little. World
The Sound of Lace
Cinammon and Sass
Post Grad Hair Cut
The Southern Hostess

and to all the other blogs I read... And now to dream about what I would have worn for the red carpet if this was a real event... Gnite everyone!

xoxo,
Andy

11 comments:

  1. You are a darling! Thank you for your kindness...xx
    I wish for you to win all kinds of awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! congrats on all of your awards. lady gaga would be proud...i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards Andy... sweet dreams! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats.

    and i really liked ur blog

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. You obviously deserve them. Well done. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards! You definitely deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such a surprise! Firstly I would like to thank... you! Thanks Andy! and congrats to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I posted a comment using my family blog's profile. LOL.. So I'm doing over -

    Thank you SOOO much for the lovely awards!!! You're so sweet to even thinking of me - gosh, how can I repay you?? Thanks again honey:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger