Monday, January 4, 2010

Relationship New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2010 everyone! I'm back on board the blogging world after a long silence due to the lovely Holiday Season that has recently passed us. It felt like I waited all year for it and just like that, it's over. But I did have a lot of fun and now let's look forward to a glorious new year.

Every year, my boyfriend Jay and I post our relationship new year's resolutions for the other to view (where? sorry girls, but it's a mighty secret!) and I have just posted mine a few minutes ago! It included the following:

"complain less
try my best not to pick fights
eat healthy (I've bad cholesterol and he's been watching my diet like an eagle lately)
and spend more (and new) fitness activities with you
spend less this year and save, save, save for our future"
etc..
.


How about you ladies? Do you also keep relationship new year's resolutions that you share with your significant other? Do you find it romantic or uber cheesy?

(Photo via aimeeanaya)

1 comment:

  1. Weird, I've had cholesterol/high blood pressure issues too and I'm not even overweight or old! So not fair but a good motivator to eat better :) My J watches my salt intake for sure! haha

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger