Monday, January 4, 2010

There's No Place Like Here

And this is the first book I have read this 2010. Heard a lot about her, but this was the first one by Cecelia Ahern that I have read. I wasn't blown away, but I have to say that the book had its charms and it's a very easy read too. After the busy Holidays, it was just nice to have a two-day rest with a light book in hand.

I don't want to throw in spoilers for those who haven't read the book yet, but after reading There's No Place Like Here, I just wish I never go missing and moreover, I hope I'll never be forgotten by the people I love.

Have you read the book? What did you think of it? Tell me!

2 comments:

  1. I started "P.S. I Love You" last night. Thrifted for $0.99. I usually read a "heavy" novel, self-help :/ or classic novel and then a "light" novel such as this one...
    I think I've read another of hers but I don't remember it. It's a nice way to relax and not have to do too much thinking. A bubble bath read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love classic novels!

    I'm also looking for a copy of "P.S. I Love You." Hoping to thrift one too. Any good?

    Yep, this one is definitely a light read and that's what I'm guessing too of her other novels. Hmm, a bubble bath with a light book, now that is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are most welcome! xoxo- andy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger